Photo

[CLOSED] PVP-BASIC: Eve Time: July 7th, 2007 @ 17:07 (Saturday Noon-ish in North America)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#76 Water Lady

Water Lady
  • PipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

yorick, I have an emergency and can't attend the july 7th class. I need to know if I can switch to the july 15th class. I also would like to know if my fee will go over as well. Thank you Water Lady
Della Ashlock/ Water Lady

#77 Yoshi

Yoshi
  • PipPip

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

the class is scheduled for 17:07...is that eve time??

Yes, as stated in the topic "Eve Time: July 7th, 2007 @ 17:07 "
ISK Farmer> Oh you know how much I have in my hands in the hands of your shipping records of burglary?
Posted Image

#78 Yorick

Yorick

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:24 PM

To those who can't make it: Your fee will allow you to attend any other PVP-BASIC class. RL comes first, always. Be well, fly safe, come along some other time. No worries. Yes, 17:07 is EvE time. Which is the same as UTC, or possibly GMT. Curses, I most know! There is a 0.9 second difference between the two! UTC or GMT, which is it ?!? --- If no-one knows, I shall declare it UTC! 17:07:07.07 -- ok, that's going too far. Anyhoo. Looking forward to flying with y'all tomorrow. :D
Ceterum censeo, Goonfleet esse delendam!
Posted Image

#79 Guest_Yugi Son_*

Guest_Yugi Son_*

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:52 AM

I need to reschedule for a different day sorry but need to pick up some shifs at work for tuition if possible the July 14th one would be nice. my email is [email protected] just let me know if thats ok and again sorry for the late notice.

#80 Desalus

Desalus
  • Pip

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Unfortunately once again I won't be able to attend :(( . I'll reschedule for another time.

#81 Guest_Xinth_*

Guest_Xinth_*

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

I won't be able to make it after all and need to reschedule the class.

#82 Yorick

Yorick

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:37 AM

Congratulations to those who graduated. If you were with us for a few kills in 0.0, you are on the graduated list, created from a gang screenshot. If you believe I missed you, please let me know. For those 10 who paid and did not graduate - just come along on the next class if you missed this one, or come along again if you had to leave before 0.0 flight. Theory won't be as long next time, promised. :P
Ceterum censeo, Goonfleet esse delendam!
Posted Image