http://themittani.co...swarm-cia-front
See you in fleet,

Toterra

PVP BASIC - 1906092100

Posted Image

#2 Maximoff

Maximoff

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Ahh Mr. Beck... How I wish I could drop you in the middle of the pacific with a life jacket and a gallon of tobasco sauce.

"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."

#3 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

Wow.. some pople

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#4 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Glenn Beck is truly one of the great comedians of our time.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#5 Karasuma Akane

Karasuma Akane

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Don't worry about the insane ramblings of Glenn Beck, who destroyd and murdered a girl in 1990.

The truth is that this has been the ultimate Eve meta-game operation thus far. Alliances currently in conflict with the Goons, in cahoots with certain shady Russian eve-playing mafia millionaires, used associated former KGB operatives with connections to al-Qaeda mercenaries in Libya to target and 'take out' Vile Rat during his temporary duty in Benghazi. :( The death of the Ambassador was collateral damage, and the entire 'Muhammad (pbuh) video demonstration' and 'terrorist attack' angle is a cover story for an attempt to demoralize and cripple Goonswarm at a critical time during the current War In The North. Internet Spaceships is Serious Business, after all.
Agony Unleashed: Combat, Combat Training, More Combat, Other (did we mention combat?)

Posted Image
Best Pony, Element of Magic, Princess of Science

#6 Rebelskull

Rebelskull
  • Pip

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

EVE is obviously a platform in which the CIA secretly plans its international conspiracy moves through the goons while clearly controls the rest of the world via the rest of alliances in eve. I wonder how no one ever saw that already. Thank god for Glenn Beck. I must say, i almost woke up the whole neighborhood with laughter!

#7 Quest

Quest

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

Don't worry about the insane ramblings of Glenn Beck, who destroyd and murdered a girl in 1990.

The truth is that this has been the ultimate Eve meta-game operation thus far. Alliances currently in conflict with the Goons, in cahoots with certain shady Russian eve-playing mafia millionaires, used associated former KGB operatives with connections to al-Qaeda mercenaries in Libya to target and 'take out' Vile Rat during his temporary duty in Benghazi. :( The death of the Ambassador was collateral damage, and the entire 'Muhammad (pbuh) video demonstration' and 'terrorist attack' angle is a cover story for an attempt to demoralize and cripple Goonswarm at a critical time during the current War In The North. Internet Spaceships is Serious Business, after all.

I believe that Goons may be planning a Triage Carrier drop on the insurgence!

#8 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Now hold on a sec... You're a Farker, or has that one spread beyond my favourite weird news corner of the intertubes?

#9 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Don't worry about the insane ramblings of Glenn Beck, who raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

Now hold on a sec... You're a Farker, or has that one spread beyond my favourite weird news corner of the intertubes?

It's a reddit thing too.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#10 Crazy Vania

Crazy Vania

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

What kills me is that the only attention the media gives on the extremely relevant piece of intel mittani let out, i.e the fact that Vilerat was actually worried an attack was imminent because security was filming the premises, is from fucking Glenn Beck. Why was this not breaking news on real programs ? I'm pretty sure it's a verifiable claim ? Logs, or some such ? Now that glenn beck used it on his clown show, it's probably un-usable.
Posted Image

#11 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

What kills me is that the only attention the media gives on the extremely relevant piece of intel mittani let out, i.e the fact that Vilerat was actually worried an attack was imminent because security was filming the premises, is from fucking Glenn Beck.

Why was this not breaking news on real programs ? I'm pretty sure it's a verifiable claim ? Logs, or some such ?

Now that glenn beck used it on his clown show, it's probably un-usable.

After some consideration I've concluded Glenn Speck was right; the CIA is using EVE to pass sensitive intel around the world. And as a security precaution they routinely erase CCP records. This is why the logs show nothing.
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Karasuma Akane

Karasuma Akane

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

After some consideration I've concluded Glenn Speck was right; the CIA is using EVE to pass sensitive intel around the world. And as a security precaution they routinely erase CCP records. This is why the logs show nothing.

And terrorists are using EVE to practice ganks suicide attacks on helpless miners civilian targets! :ph34r:

Call Of Duty Used By Terrorists Al Qaeda In Azeroth Terrorist Groups Use Computer Games For Training

Posted Image
Agony Unleashed: Combat, Combat Training, More Combat, Other (did we mention combat?)

Posted Image
Best Pony, Element of Magic, Princess of Science