Photo

Agony gets some recognition on the eve facebook feed.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Iakop

Iakop

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

The volume of your voice could be a bit higher, otherwise its fine.

Not really worth commenting on youtube since that can be fixed by turning the volume higher on the computer temporary.

The au has been redifined in 2012 btw, i am not sure if the changes made it into eve yet.
Wikipedia has the new definition in the article: http://en.wikipedia....tronomical_unit

#27 Greygal

Greygal

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

Ya, I saw the news article about redefining the AU last week. When I get around to editing the dscan video, I'll get that updated. Only reason I've not already re-recorded (yet again) or made other changes to the video is I lost my original project files of the video. Really don't want to redo it all :) Rerecording the audio isn't a big deal, but there are a few other optimizations I'd like to make to the video (rewording some stuff to make it shorter, etc.)

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

BASIC | WOLFPACKS | ADVANCED | HSSR | EYES OF THE KILLER | STEALTH BOMBRS | FLYBYS | SKIRMISHING | INTERMEDIATE

The only chance you get is the one you take.

Redemption Road - Free Public Roams and Other Events!

Public Chat: Redemption Road - Mailing List: Redemption Roams

Roc’s Rule #286:  A real friend never lets you do anything stupid … alone.

m3gAb3q.png

#28 Greygal

Greygal

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

teddk4 has spammed a bunch more comments on the youtube page for the video; I have removed the comments and blocked the user from future commenting on our youtube channel.

If teddk4 is reading this, and would like to be unblocked, please contact me privately through pm or evemail.

Meanwhile... the dscan video has received well over 4,000 new views, and the spiraling video has received around 700 new views.

BASIC | WOLFPACKS | ADVANCED | HSSR | EYES OF THE KILLER | STEALTH BOMBRS | FLYBYS | SKIRMISHING | INTERMEDIATE

m3gAb3q.png

#29 Azual

Azual

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

teddk4 has spammed a bunch more comments on the youtube page for the video; I have removed the comments and blocked the user from future commenting on our youtube channel.

If teddk4 is reading this, and would like to be unblocked, please contact me privately through pm or evemail.

Meanwhile... the dscan video has received well over 4,000 new views, and the spiraling video has received around 700 new views.

There's one on the spiralling video too.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#30 Greygal

Greygal

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

There's one on the spiralling video too.

Nice catch, Azual. Comment removed.

m3gAb3q.png

#31 Attiles

Attiles
  • Pip

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

awsome D-scan guide never understood how to do it before and ps love the way you talk