#80 Lars Petrus

Lars Petrus
  • Pip

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

Lars Petrus - Lars Petrus (*)

#81 Azual

Azual

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Looks like you guys need to update your 'recommended ship setups for PVP-Basic' article! ;) I was actually thinking about it earlier, and I wonder if the new tackle frigs might actually outperform the old combat frigs for Basic - more mids, faster, smaller sig, more cap, similar damage output, the tanking bonuses on the combat frigs are no use anyway since you don't tank them. It's almost as if they were designed for it!
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#82 Itkovian Beddict

Itkovian Beddict

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Looks like you guys need to update your 'recommended ship setups for PVP-Basic' article! ;)

I was actually thinking about it earlier, and I wonder if the new tackle frigs might actually outperform the old combat frigs for Basic - more mids, faster, smaller sig, more cap, similar damage output, the tanking bonuses on the combat frigs are no use anyway since you don't tank them. It's almost as if they were designed for it!

Pssst - Greygal! That thread where you needed us to update the fits? Azual said he'll do it.

#83 Greygal

Greygal

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

Looks like you guys need to update your 'recommended ship setups for PVP-Basic' article! ;)

I was actually thinking about it earlier, and I wonder if the new tackle frigs might actually outperform the old combat frigs for Basic - more mids, faster, smaller sig, more cap, similar damage output, the tanking bonuses on the combat frigs are no use anyway since you don't tank them. It's almost as if they were designed for it!

Pssst - Greygal! That thread where you needed us to update the fits? Azual said he'll do it.

Too funny! I was sitting here going over my updated Basic class notes and thinking, "Maybe I should poke Azual and see what he thinks about these changes..."

Funny enough, Azual, I've got an internal thread bugging for updated class fits. Some of them have been tweaked a bit, but some major changes are coming and the Wiki will need to reflect that. So... pm'ing you shortly ;)

Edit: Itko, he's not saying HE will do it, just that it needs to be done. However, that's close enough to volunteering for me... heheheh!

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

BASIC | WOLFPACKS | ADVANCED | HSSR | EYES OF THE KILLER | STEALTH BOMBRS | FLYBYS | SKIRMISHING | INTERMEDIATE

The only chance you get is the one you take.

Redemption Road - Free Public Roams and Other Events!

Public Chat: Redemption Road - Mailing List: Redemption Roams

Roc’s Rule #286:  A real friend never lets you do anything stupid … alone.

m3gAb3q.png

#84 Itkovian Beddict

Itkovian Beddict

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

Edit: Itko, he's not saying HE will do it, just that it needs to be done. However, that's close enough to volunteering for me... heheheh!

Indeed.

#85 barl

barl
  • Pip

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

Barl - Barl Rathbone (ARENT)

#86 maze9

maze9

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

maze9 - Armenius Lennelluc (IVY)

For class portion, not able to attend roam.