Photo

Video-The Mighty Vengance

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stalking.Mantis

Stalking.Mantis

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Second Video I wanted to share. For more of our pvp videos feel free to check the uploaders videos. Good to see you in faction warfare. Cheers

#2 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Love the Vengeance, it's a sturdy little bastard. Not sure I'd ever want to build a 200 million one, but I am very curious what you put on the little suckers to hit that pricetag and just sit there tanking all the things.

#3 Othran

Othran

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

50mill tops and its a bitch to get rid of. 200? :blink: I may have lost the plot but I got the impression that's the Amarrian Retribution lot going on about fit rather than the Wolfsbrigade peeps? Was a long video so I may have missed something? I love the dual rep Vengeance - not going to kill much but you're never going to get rid of it when it tackles you.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#4 Granger

Granger

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

FIRST(ish)!
"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel