Karasuma Akane

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnG-3AuYd4U

Hey, I just undоcked
And this is crazy
But here's our fleet comp
So fight us‚ maybе?

:D
Agony Unleashed: Combat, Combat Training, More Combat, Other (did we mention combat?)

Posted Image
Best Pony, Element of Magic, Princess of Science

#2 Roddex

Roddex

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

Woah. I've listened like 5 times now.
Victor Breau > u can whore when u clear trial

Hey, I just undоcked
And this is crazy
But here's our fleet comp
So fight us‚ maybе?

#3 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Better than the original tbh

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#4 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

I like this version of the original with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots, can't go wrong with a toy xylophone
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#5 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

lol, EVe love song :D
Posted Image

#6 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

can't go wrong with a toy xylophone

Maybe not... but that's no xylophone :P It's a glockenspiel. Xylophones are made of wood...

Posted Image

#7 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

She is cute !
Posted Image

#8 John McGuirk

John McGuirk

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

This should definitely be on the "Approved PsyOps" list so we can link it in local when we're poking around for fights. Edit: after listening to the whole thing, maybe just the chorus, since it seems to be a love letter from someone specific to someone else specific :)

#9 Jysella

Jysella

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

She is cute !

QFT - Nice voice, and good looks. :)
BASIC-20120108 WOLFPACKS-20120420 COVOPS-20130420
"Pretty. What do we blow up first?"

Yes, this is my freighter. No, I won't help you move.

#10 Billy Colorado

Billy Colorado

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Moar drops

#11 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Moar drops

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OlY7MwihXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What? Way to post...

Posted Image

#12 Billy Colorado

Billy Colorado

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

So fixed!

#13 Arceris

Arceris

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

It's hard to be brave
when you're Nulli

Priceless.
Polyglot: fun to say in any language.

#14 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:41 AM

Ha ha... nice one Way better than most of the crap that they play in clubs nowadays.
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#15 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

I like this version of the original with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots, can't go wrong with a toy xylophone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo

damn cool too...
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#16 Virto Nex

Virto Nex

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

Ha ha... nice one

Way better than most of the crap that they play in clubs nowadays.

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure music keeps getting worse
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones

"They see me Trollin', They hatin', Pa-trollin' And tryin' to catch me flyin' dirty.
Tryin' to catch me flyin' dirty.
Tryin' to catch me flyin' dirty."

My Blog: Cannon Fodder

BASIC-20120427 ADVANCED-20120418

I like my ribbons!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Ha ha... nice one

Way better than most of the crap that they play in clubs nowadays.

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure music keeps getting worse

Super True!

#18 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

The reality is that memes are becoming popular culture and not just internet nerd jokes. Possible irony also in that memes make fun of popular (commonplace) culture.
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#19 Virto Nex

Virto Nex

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

I'd say 90% of the world doesn't know their existence as a meem. They might hear something, and repeat it, but have no understanding at how grave the situation really is.
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones

"They see me Trollin', They hatin', Pa-trollin' And tryin' to catch me flyin' dirty.
Tryin' to catch me flyin' dirty."

My Blog: Cannon Fodder

BASIC-20120427 ADVANCED-20120418

I like my ribbons!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 Crazy Vania

Crazy Vania

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

I think you should not be nostalgic and whine about the present, the future or the past, and just live your life as it comes. Listen to the music you like, don't listen to the music you dislike. Do whatever makes you happy, and if someone else is happy somewhere else and you don't understand how, either genuinely ask him/her, or stfu. Like always, the genre of today is different from the genre of yesterday, and tomorrow's genre is going to be even weirder. Maybe in 50 years an old grandma will listen to "call me maybe" on this ye old radio machine that she needs special batteries for, thinking about the day she had her first kiss with the late grandpa in one of those now extinct "cars" and that specific tune was on, and her grandkids hooked to the intra-skin wireless 6D sound dubthing will laugh at her. And she probably will think that this new artist ttkKKktktkkktttttxx is just crap music compared to the good old classics like Lady Gaga. And her kids will do that also when they are 70, they won't understand this new music from that artist called Bach XIV, they will wish everyone could understand that xx66xxbbbhhhxx was the last true artist.and what is a goddamned violin anyways, some kind of gay sex sound object ?
Posted Image

#21 roigon

roigon

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image

I agree with vania about the music. Although it has to be said that music does sometime have a longevity, I don't see classical music ever dying out really, and I also don't think skrillex will still be relevant in 250 years or so. But I wonder how long more modern old artists will be able to hold on, like the beatles, madonna, elvis, etc..

#22 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

The reason people get nostalgic over previous eras in music is that only the good stuff survives the test of time. When you think of the 60s you think of all the great songs that people still listen to today, you don't think of all the utter shit that was shoveled out that no one thinks twice about. For the present you see the unfiltered shit + not shit together so it seems worse. 20 years from now you'll forget about all the bad current music and wax nostalgic about how great music was in 2012.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#23 Eomar

Eomar

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

Bamar has it spot on with the test of time.

#24 Altaieere

Altaieere

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

I will survive the test of time
Posted Image

The perfect fight is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life

#25 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

I will survive the test of time

Or die trying.
Posted Image

Local dropped by one