Photo

April 24th Escallation Patch

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Othran

Othran

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

Was chatting to a couple of miners yesterday - they were mining gas clouds, totally unaware of the increase in mineral prices since January :rolleyes: Gotta wonder how many people just blindly sell to the buy order, you really do.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#52 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

How much morphite comes from plush compounds out of the drone regions, and what will tonight's abrupt ceassation of that supply do to the t2 prices that depend on it?

Wow my classes were so long ago the link stopped working. Look I took a bunch of them ok? It was a long time ago. Just trust me on it.
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives. (Unless in a box, in which case they have half a chance of having no half lives.) 

#53 Oli Geist

Oli Geist

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

It uses a very old and now inaccurate chart, but this seems to indicate the majority of Morphite comes (strictly, came) from mining. I don't recall the drone-compound nerf details - did the Morphite one(s) get affected, and to increase or decrease the amount?

#54 Othran

Othran

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Doh, I have to go around resizing every overview on every character again. How hard can it be to maintain current client font settings? The rest of the patch seems not to have broken anything immediately obvious.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#55 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

One thing has been made clear, incursions have been nerfed hard and far more extensively than what is mentioned in the patch notes
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#56 Dior Saursi

Dior Saursi

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

o/

#57 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

Doh, I have to go around resizing every overview on every character again. How hard can it be to maintain current client font settings?

The rest of the patch seems not to have broken anything immediately obvious.

Spoke too soon.

You currently cannot copy bookmarks from People & Places directly to a can in-station. You must first copy them to your ship's cargohold then move them to the can.

Copying direct to a jetcan works; copying direct to an anchored/unanchored secure can in space works; copying to a standard can does not.

I recommend not copying any large numbers of bookmarks until they fix this as it will adversely affect your sanity - and you'll end up with even worse RSI than you have now :P
Today's word is :