Photo

[CLOSED] PvP Basic March 10 - 11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#76 Oweim

Oweim
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

Oweim - Zakarisz Ghent (C-ACS) Waiting list please, EvE Husband of Greygal...... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: (one of several.....)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
BASIC-20120310

#77 Shootin Blanks

Shootin Blanks
  • Pip

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

Shootin Blanks - Shootin Blanks ( B ) Alumni - roam only

#78 Wyatt Skye

Wyatt Skye
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:49 AM

Wyatt Skye - Wyatt Skye (DICAD) DICAD Corp Account

#79 wntrmute

wntrmute
  • Pip

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Sadly, Beatriz Viterbo (VI) has to pull out this weekend, but would be grateful if the credit could go towards the next BASIC. Have fun and see you next time.

#80 Mwanafunzi

Mwanafunzi
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

I'm afraid PVW (Player vs wife) trumps PVP, got to take care of my kids. Sorry to miss out, I've been trying to make it for ages. If it is still possible for my corp to be credited till next time, Thanks! Baba Akili (HID)

#81 Bren Genzan

Bren Genzan
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

Bren Genzan - Bren Genzan (0UCH)

Can I get confirmation that I am moved from Wait List to Enrolled? Thank you. :)

#82 Miss Teri

Miss Teri
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

FYI: Laia Karie is on both the "Confirmed and Paid" and the "Awaiting Confirmation of Payment" list.

#83 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

In a few hours, I will make the final tally for the class and updating the list. It's looking like the standbys will be allowed in as of this post. No more standbys please. Thank you, Sancho
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#84 sovai

sovai

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

I'm going to have to back out of the roam, unfortunately. I hope you guys have a great roam!

#85 Leonidas Tokugawa

Leonidas Tokugawa

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Yes I know its closed but after talking with Azual Leonidas Tokugawa - Leonidas Tokugawa(TRECI) Alumnus, roam only (doctors permitting <10% chance)
BASIC-20110902 | KISS CLUB | ROOKIESHIPSWARM-20120401
WOLFPACKS-20110917 | ADVANCED-20111216 | FLYBYS-20120324

Agony Lectures
Basic Fleet Command Seminar | Bubbles in 0.0 | Scouts and Skirmishers in PVP | Small Ship PvP | Soloing for Success

Posted Image

#86 Polrena

Polrena
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

I don't know if I am allowed to cancel on someone else's behalf, but I just found out my CEO (Cellese [DICAD]) won't be able to attend due to his internet being unavailable for another week. Don't know if that's enough notice for one of the wait list guys to get in or what. :( I am still attending. :)

#87 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

OK. Everyone who wanted in is in (if you paid or are an alumni). Everyone who bowed out is out. Please PM Sancho with a note letting me know you could not make it and would like us to hold your isk or to pay it back. We're glad to do either. Corp accounts are square. Enjoy your class.
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.

glepp

#88 RageChild

RageChild
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Just in case it is not too late. RageChild - RageChild (TRPR) Alumni - roam only

#89 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

lol OK.
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.

glepp

#90 Garan

Garan
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

Khm, I must apologise for failing to notice that this class takes time in US timezone. Hence I won't be able to participate in the roam. I presume it's not a major issue, but apologise still :mellow:

#91 Geyene

Geyene
  • Pip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

i learned an important lesson today - 0200 eve time on march 10th is 9pm EST on march 9th, not march 10th. can't believe someone could be so stupid? believe it. while i agree that i completely deserve to lose 20mil for this utter brain fail, is it possible for me to get a credit towards the next pvp basic? i almost decided to pay the 20mil to avoid the embarassment of posting this in the enrollment thread, but hey, isk is isk. please advise...

o7

GUY-uh-nay

#92 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Students who failed to appear in yesterday's class - don't despair. We're going to give you plenty of options and you won't lose your isk.
  • You can ask for a refund (send Sancho a PM if you choose this option).
  • You can ask for your isk to be applied to your next class (send Sancho a PM if you choose this option).
  • You can show up for tonight's portion of the class, which is the roam. You won't graduate with just the roam but you'll have a blast.
Oh, and you can chat with Sancho anytime about how to interpret Eve time. ;)
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.

glepp

#93 cooperkhoo

cooperkhoo
  • Pip

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

One word. Good.