Photo

Annual check up...er...check in!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Draelor

Draelor

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

One thing I am delighted about, though, is that they have continued what I started, that many years after I formed AGONY it is still going strong even though I am not there anymore. There is something pretty cool about that. With all the comings and goings of alliances and organizations, few have lasted as long as AGONY.

It's like you started a goddamned avalanche or something, Rells...
"Who the F is this knob?"

#27 Malthraz

Malthraz

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Hi Spin. Good to hear that things are going well for you.
Your cock has been blocked - AGONY

BASIC - 0606091800
WOLFPACKS-200906271800

#28 Secluse

Secluse

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

Bumping this thread for some good memories. Seems like I missed out on a lot of forum drama, oh CCP.
Posted Image

#29 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Bumping this thread for some good memories. Seems like I missed out on a lot of forum drama, oh CCP.

Wassup!

#30 Secluse

Secluse

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Hey Viss, how is my old PvP wingman doing?! And a veteran tag, shiny.
Posted Image

#31 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys. How are things? If I was going to be around on Sunday, I would even have resubbed just to have a good 0.0 roam again.
Posted Image

#32 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

If I was going to be around on Sunday, I would even have resubbed just to have a good 0.0 roam again.

You do realise it's Bamar running the gang, right?

Good to hear from you though Spin, hope life is treating you well.
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#33 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

SPINWARD!!!!!!!!! OMG HAI

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#34 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Life is good. This Navy thing is still keeping me busy. I've been at sea most of the last two years and I'm leaving again on Friday. I'm still wandering from game to game. GW2 with the World v World pvp is my next one. Loon - go easy on our fearless leader in lederhosen When I first looked at Loon and Feline's posts, I thought that Loon's said "Topless model for Braille Monthly"....I threw up a little in my mouth :P
Posted Image

#35 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Spin! Let's get in touch about GW2. If you've preordered, come roll on my guild's server next BWE :)
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#36 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

Spinward, Good to hear from you man!!

#37 Kaiman

Kaiman

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

There is some truth in what someone once said in this forum a long time ago: "You can get out of Agony but you can't get Agony outta you!" Good too see so many old friends being alive and kicking and still checking back on old Agony every once in while. Hope you all are doing great. Not just in this or any other game but mainly in this strange RL-thingy I hear people talking about. ;) All the best to all of you.

#38 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

There is some truth in what someone once said in this forum a long time ago:
"You can get out of Agony but you can't get Agony outta you!"

Good too see so many old friends being alive and kicking and still checking back on old Agony every once in while.
Hope you all are doing great.
Not just in this or any other game but mainly in this strange RL-thingy I hear people talking about. ;)

All the best to all of you.

Hey Kaiman!

I'm doing well in the RL-thingy, how have you been mate?

#39 Kaiman

Kaiman

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hey Kaiman!

I'm doing well in the RL-thingy, how have you been mate?

Vis, my old mentor o/

Good to hear that you're doing well.
I'm doing fairly well myself. Not as good as I'd like, but improving :)

The family does great so far, the kids grow up and become harder to handle each day :D so everythings business as usual on that side.

I still stalk Agony IRC on a daily basis and check this forum once in a blue moon.
But still not enough playtime to get back into EVE, so I'll have to continue to miss flying with you guys. :(