Photo

[FULL] PVP Basic Jan 13th/14th @1800

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 Hitonme

Hitonme
  • Pip

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

I have a problem, I appear the have gained some titles/ roles that I was unaware of and I can't drop E-Uni for 24 hours until the statis period is over (Is this going to be a problem for the teaching session). I am aware of the need to drop for the practical session on the Saturday. I can officially quit the corp at 21:53 EVE time on Friday 13 January. Thought I had better give you a heads up.

#102 Prudance

Prudance

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

Prudance - Prudance Windstar (WKBY) Alumni, roam only

#103 Azual

Azual

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

I have a problem, I appear the have gained some titles/ roles that I was unaware of and I can't drop E-Uni for 24 hours until the statis period is over (Is this going to be a problem for the teaching session). I am aware of the need to drop for the practical session on the Saturday.

I can officially quit the corp at 21:53 EVE time on Friday 13 January.

Thought I had better give you a heads up.

This shouldn't be a problem for the teaching section - this will be entirely in hisec and no combat will be involved.

Just make sure you've dropped corp before we go roaming on saturday.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#104 Blunted Blazer

Blunted Blazer
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:22 AM

Blunted Blazer - Blunted Blazer (D-N-S)
0420 INDUSTRIES

#105 Lennox Sinclair

Lennox Sinclair
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

I've got all of my materials ready (3 fully fit Incursus frigates, a gaggle of ammo and some additional modules and drones that can be swapped out or handed off to others if necessary), set my medical clone up in Stacmon V Impro station, acquired a relatively clean jump clone (just a basic set of +3s to keep my training queue moving), dropped from E-Uni and moved to the -ITA- holding corp, perused the reading materials, and set an alarm to be fresh and ready come Friday. I even did some exploring in the nearby nullsec pipe, set up some tacticals and safes, practiced spotting and evading bubbles, and managed to get my pod cherry popped in the process B) I am super-eager to get this started :)

#106 Hitonme

Hitonme
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

I have a problem, I appear the have gained some titles/ roles that I was unaware of and I can't drop E-Uni for 24 hours until the statis period is over (Is this going to be a problem for the teaching session). I am aware of the need to drop for the practical session on the Saturday.

I can officially quit the corp at 21:53 EVE time on Friday 13 January.

Thought I had better give you a heads up.

This shouldn't be a problem for the teaching section - this will be entirely in hisec and no combat will be involved.

Just make sure you've dropped corp before we go roaming on saturday.

I'm already in Stacmon ready to go and the moment my statis period is up I will drop corp so I can go explode some bad guys :)

#107 Kalar Freno

Kalar Freno

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Kalar Freno - Kalar Freno (RIOT.) Alumnus, I'll definitely be around for the roam, hoping to make some of the class tonight also.

#108 Marvin

Marvin

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

Marvin - Marvin Senitia (FCFTW)

Alumni - Class and roam

I just got notification that the 'City Power' wants to perform maintenance this weekend. This will start about an hour after start and as such I won't be able to join.

I was looking forward to the roam...

#109 Othran

Othran

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

Othran - Othran ( B )

Roam only.

Probably can't make the roam, hope you find some nice targets.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#110 tawa

tawa
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Tawa - Tawa Suyo (TSKRS) Alumni - Roam only

#111 Cryingblood

Cryingblood
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

As of right now it shows two people as having not payed.. are those slots still taken? I would love to be a last minute replacement..

#112 Vjorn

Vjorn

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

Vjorn - Vjorn Angannon(FLEET) Alumni - Roam only, Space permitting

#113 doco

doco
  • Pip

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Rockafeller Joe - Rockafeller Joe (SWA) If there is an open slot. (crosses fingers) The one month I was busy and couldn't check, the basic course shows up again. lol

#114 Azual

Azual

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

Rockafeller Joe - Rockafeller Joe (SWA)

If there is an open slot. (crosses fingers) The one month I was busy and couldn't check, the basic course shows up again. lol

This class was in january - there'll be another one soon!
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image