Photo

[CLOSED] PVP-ADVANCED - June 14 - 1600 Eve Time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#101 Zaisen Abarai

Zaisen Abarai
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

A nigtmareish hangover prevents me from moving my head to fast & I will not be able to attend :/ Looking forward to the next class! /me crawls back into bed.

#102 ozzmok

ozzmok
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:54 PM

Hello there.... I wonder ... :? hmm ... there is one hour from pvp advanced class and I'm still waiting for the material for that Advanced class...... or did I missed something regards, Ozz

#103 ozzmok

ozzmok
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

It looks like that I'm gonna have to skip that class... :sad: ... I hope that untill the next time that 'material' thing will be sorted out... so I can get ready for next advanced class cya, Ozz

#104 General Ichiro

General Ichiro
  • Pip

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

Unable to attend today due RL work issues. Hopefully I can get credit for the next class.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?64508]BASIC-2302081900[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?70928]WOLFPACKS-041920081900[/link]

#105 Loash

Loash

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:12 PM

As stated in AU_PVP, I've had about 6 freezes in 2 hours now so I've dropped from the class, too much of a liability with the computer freezing this often. Was looking forward to this class :sad: Hope that I can make the next one though :D If someone could confirm a credit for the next Advanced it would be appreciated, if not I don't mind paying again. Have fun and good hunting!
"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, don't buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don't give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of... whatever. FACE THE FACTS. THEN act."
Quellcrist Falconer

#106 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

come back soon :)
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?