Photo

Tier 3 Battlecruisers Incoming

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Rynnik

Rynnik

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

From a purely artistic perspective I think the Naga is actually my favourite which surprises the hell out of me. Kudos to the artist on that one. Very caldari looking in my opinion. I also like the upgraded Raven look on sisi.
xXx~E>BeeberFan69<3~xXx

#52 remo mctaggert

remo mctaggert
  • PipPip

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:19 AM

I have been on SISI test flying the new Caldari BC. Some things as it stands now, is having fit 8 ( yes, 8 Turret/ Launcher slots), and gone in search of Gurista's in null. loaded with 1 invul and 1 each em, therm hardeners. usual A/F blah blah.. the grid and cpu is TIGHT, and my fitting skills are all 5's with shield or armor. results are i can cruise at 312 kms w/o AB, lock way out of effective rail distance with best results being a volly of 2336 using faction therm at 12k orbit, tanking 4 BS, 3 BC's and a few odd frigs. no drone space in ship ment i had to lock and wait for frigs to close. Refitted torps with t2's, could only manage 6 before PG topped out. went Arbies to fit 8 and Navy torps. The torps ran out of fuel before 40km and was about the same on volly. The speed is needed since you can resist tank but need a cap booster to keep it up. I have recieved feedback that that ship is still being worked on for range issues, so i continue to hop on and play a bit. I have looked for a fight, but all i find is wrecks at gates in low sec. I wonder if that is a bad sign, or a good one? :unsure: I am still cruising null looking for a fight, but no one in area. Next, i'll try a Mim tier3 BC and see what it is like. Cheers! :blink:
BASIC-20110805
WOLFPACKS-20110917

#53 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

I have looked for a fight, but all i find is wrecks at gates in low sec. I wonder if that is a bad sign, or a good one? :unsure: I am still cruising null looking for a fight, but no one in area.

Cheers! :blink:

If you are on sisi then there is a a specific system for PvP, ask a mod to port you. Once in that system you will get A LOT of PvP.
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#54 Kaeda Maxwell

Kaeda Maxwell

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

Some field testing done by new edens première Rifter flying society (and Barry White fan club) has revealed they're rather thin.

A Tornado with 1400's bolted on has very little room for tank, in fact it died in six salvo's to a 720mm fitted Hurricane while inflicting little damage to said Hurricane.
From our testing it seems the new BC's aren't something you want to fly solo (which as a soloist corps saddens us deeply) but hey new ships is cool ^_^

The removal of the ROF penalty to Destroyers pleases us deeply however. If you fly solo a lot I highly recommend that while flying that buffed Enyo after the patch you give that lone Thrasher a wide birth...

BASIC-20101226 (Kohana Maxwell)
WOLFPACKS-20101228 (Kohana Maxwell)
I R HAZ BLOG; http://kaedamaxwell.blogspot.com/

Posted Image