Photo

PVP Basics - 6/7 October @ 19:00

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#101 Othran

Othran

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

I am probably missing something really basic here, but which station in Stacmon will the class be held at?

Top station. Makes no odds if you're docked somewhere else in Stacmon really - just warp over to the fleet when you undock if you're in another station.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#102 Jaylee

Jaylee
  • Pip

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

Something has come up and I will not be able to attend the class today. Please save my tuition for a future class if possible. Thanks Jaylee (OUCH)

#103 Fitch

Fitch

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

Fitch - Drosstein Fitch (TS) Apologies all, I cannot make today's PVP Basics, RL is demanding more of my time than I would wish for today. Be grateful if I can be credited for a future date PVP Basics course. Have fun and enjoy. Fitch

#104 Caldak

Caldak

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:29 AM

Think I got everyone to the credit list that didn't make it. Any mistakes please PM me, thanks.

Anne Bonney, a notorious pirate in her own right, told her husband, Calico Jack Bonney, as he was captured by pirate hunters,
“if you'd have fought like a man you needn't hang like a dog”.

Done some class's

#105 Satria Akano

Satria Akano
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

Sadly i can't take part in the roam. I recently joined a new corp and the roam would be against corp rules. Sorry about that and good hunting!

#106 John McGuirk

John McGuirk

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:05 PM

Apparently "taking the afternoon off" means something different in the universe occupied by my boss, so I won't be able to attend the roam today. Apologies for the short notice. Make me proud, Griffin pilots! I want to hear swashbuckling tales about the clutch jams you landed in the feedback thread (along with the feedback, of course)! McGuirk