#1 Dinghy

Dinghy

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:00 AM

INCARNA !!!!

Posted ImageALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS

#2 Temprial

Temprial

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

Don't you mean space barbies changing room?

#3 Dinghy

Dinghy

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

meh, neither thrilled or upset by Incarna. It should be interesting though- we shall see :)
Posted ImageALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS

#4 Temprial

Temprial

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:37 AM

Pretty much the same, but don't know why they didn't hold off on barbies quarters until you could explore the rest of her mansion. All you can do just now is admire your virtual ass and breasts in the mirror.

#5 Draelor

Draelor

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

Pretty much the same, but don't know why they didn't hold off on barbies quarters until you could explore the rest of her mansion.
All you can do just now is admire your virtual ass and breasts in the mirror.

And do you really need any bloody more than that, young man?
"Who the F is this knob?"

#6 ToranBrades

ToranBrades

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

Well, I assume he doesn't just want to gaze at his.... assets. He wants to "right click" + select "Use" probably, too.

#7 Granger

Granger

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Patch is up for download:

LINKAGE
"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#8 Temprial

Temprial

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

Could be a good right click menu: fondle, flash etc etc

#9 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

lol, suddenly Incarna seems a lot more interesting.

(cos there's nothing weird about two men flashing their barbies at each other. Nothing at all.)
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#10 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

lol, suddenly Incarna seems a lot more interesting.

(cos there's nothing weird about two men flashing their barbies at each other. Nothing at all.)

There should be better games to flash each other ;)

Do my alts avatar sexy; yes
Can my alts avatar blow ships with looks; no
Can my alts avatar blow other things; no
So .... Why I need a sexy avatar walking in a room alone who cant blow anything at all !!!,
There I games where you can blow things with your avatar better then eve !

Dammed Stupid CCP !
Sexy 1
sexy 2
sexy 3

its a total waste of time and money !

Edited by Silas, 21 June 2011 - 01:27 PM.
Damn edit rights... I meant to reply. Sorry. Did I fix it right?

Posted Image

#11 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

its a total waste of time and money !

I don't really think so.

Once it's all in there; player owned bars, mini-games etc. it could be a lot of fun when you aren't up for flying in space. Maybe those that pick up WoT when they only have 30 minutes to play will log into EVE and play a couple hands of poker in stead? Who knows...

Also you need to keep in mind that a lot of the techonlogy that is going into Incarna would have been developed regardless of where they are going with EVE, as it is shared with WoD and DUST as well.

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#12 Razires

Razires

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

This is a sidenote but seriously guys, imageshack is fucking SHIT. It really irks me when my browser window gets resized to 1001 popups and the image is downsized to a supersmall thumbnail. http://imgur.com/ actually loads fairly fast, doesnt resize anything, and has non-intrusive ads. Could we mutually agree to use that instead? Much love, - Angry OCD Raz
[BASIC-20110319|ROAM-20110327|PVP-ADVANCED-20110515]
qui tacet consentire videtur ubi loqui debuit ac potuit

#13 Silas

Silas

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

This is a sidenote but seriously guys, imageshack is fucking SHIT. It really irks me when my browser window gets resized to 1001 popups and the image is downsized to a supersmall thumbnail.

Not having any such issues with imageshack at all....

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#14 Temprial

Temprial

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

I'm not fussed to be honest, and in eve you do Fuck all for about 80% of your time anyway. Why not have something else to do. Back to the flashing, the older perverts may remember a game for the spectrum call leasure suit Larry !

#15 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

This is a sidenote but seriously guys, imageshack is fucking SHIT. It really irks me when my browser window gets resized to 1001 popups and the image is downsized to a supersmall thumbnail.

imgur.com actually loads fairly fast, doesnt resize anything, and has non-intrusive ads. Could we mutually agree to use that instead?

Much love,

- Angry OCD Raz

I detect someone using Internet Explorer methinks :P
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#16 Razires

Razires

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

Not if hell froze over would I use IE; I'm using either Firefox for the mac or Chrome. Chrome doesnt load the cookies properly for our forum here, so I use FF to browse in general. If you know if an extension which prevents windows resizing, and blocks ads, and blows up imageshack pictures, feel free to let me know.
[BASIC-20110319|ROAM-20110327|PVP-ADVANCED-20110515]
qui tacet consentire videtur ubi loqui debuit ac potuit

#17 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

Not if hell froze over would I use IE; I'm using either Firefox for the mac or Chrome. Chrome doesnt load the cookies properly for our forum here, so I use FF to browse in general. If you know if an extension which prevents windows resizing, and blocks ads, and blows up imageshack pictures, feel free to let me know.

I use Chrome with the ad-block plugin, I don't get any issues with imageshack. The ad block is great too, gets rid of youtube ads :)
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#18 Othran

Othran

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

I use Chrome with the ad-block plugin, I don't get any issues with imageshack. The ad block is great too, gets rid of youtube ads :)

The issue he's having is a combo of Adblock Plus (with the easylist filter) and Noscript - or at least I can replicate what he's seeing. I used to have similar problems with Verite's influence maps when they're on dl.eve-files.com. Can't remember what it was though - I THINK it was the XSS settings in Noscript but eve-files.com fixed it themselves after a fair bit of moaning from various people.

Oh and re Incarna - as long as there's a "Don't load station environment" then I'm fine with it. If however that disappears then that's me probably going down to one account - lappie can handle 4 clients now without a problem (multiple displays) but 2 is the limit with Incarna if any of them are docked and CQ is showing (its pretty painful there too). Changing window focus/minimising doesn't seem to help a lot. Incarna could backfire quite badly on CCP in terms of subs - no point in dual/multi boxing if undocked client performance tanks every time you dock a client.

We'll see but I'm not hopeful - I suspect once they polish the gfx performance/quality up a bit (which they have to do for WoD anyway) it will be like all the other Eve expansions. Half finished.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#19 xikorita

xikorita

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

I look forward to see bamar's avatar ;)

#20 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

yey ship spinning has been replaced by sitting on a sofa staring blankly at a table - joy

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#21 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

You can walk up the corridor and watch your ship gently spin for you! 100% less effort required.

pEGjqYG.jpg

#22 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

Or maximise a preview window and spin away, with added genuine space background at no extra cost!
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#23 Old Toterra

Old Toterra

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Or in the case of those who have to turn of CQ because our computers (which ran EVE just fine before) can't handle CQ... we get to look at a door. We can't even see our ship, or even a nice couch. This is a emo-rage-quit inducing insult from CCP IMHO. They are basically saying FU to users who have older hardware/don't like CQ. There is no reason they couldn't have at least given us the old station environment. Edit: It is official... I quit EVE today.
See you in fleet,

Toterra

PVP BASIC - 1906092100

Posted Image

#24 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

Actually Toterrs, it's not even people with old hardware necesaarily. There are slightly worrying reports of high GPU and CPU temperatures for people who don't happen to have the latest and greatest nvidia card :blink: boot.ini v2? Edit - Toterrs is a typo but I quite like it, so I think I'll let it stand :D

pEGjqYG.jpg

#25 AkJon Ferguson

AkJon Ferguson

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

In case you missed it.
PDF File

Edit: try again, Silas (new link with table of contents and no password/unzipping to do)
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/9285-closed-pvp-basic-20-21-feb-1800/]BASIC-20100220[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/11350-open-pvp-avanced-hssr-2300-15th-advanced-2100-for-16th-17th-july/]ADVANCED HSSR -1807102100[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/11588-closed-pvp-wolfpacks-class-august-2829-1800/]WOLFPACKS-201008281800[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/12728-fullpvp-covops-nov-28-1800-venue-changeread/]COVOPS - 281101800[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/13477-closed-pvp-skirmish-prototype-class-29th-30th-january-1300/]SKIRMISH-20110129[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/13315-closed-pvp-flybys-february-12th-1800/]FLYBYS-20110212[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/16195-closed-stealth-bombers-20111119-2000/]Stealth Bombers 20111119[/link]
Posted Image