Photo

"that op"

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 [BDEAL] B1ade

[BDEAL] B1ade

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

I wont say what or where, but the op last night was excellent from start to finish, well organised and well executed. Would like to thank all involved. Well worth staying up till gone 4am for :D
PVP Basic Grad School of 2006
Ex Agony 2006-2007

Posted Image

#2 Hammereds

Hammereds

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:56 PM

<3

#3 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

It's not really a secret. For anyone who doesn't know, last night Agony organized and ran a combined Providence fleet to make an attempt on killing some PL supercapitals.

In the end was a great fight, we didn't really lose much, but unfortunately Atlas (who we were temporarily working with) didn't really come through like we expected and we bailed after getting a PL Nyx to 25% armor when PL's reinforcements showed up. We were on grid keeping him tackled for a good 40 minutes or so. We had about 60 armor HACs(plus 20 or so generic support), and PL had 8 motherships or so and a few titans, along with a 20ish man snipe fleet. After reinforcement I think PL n friends had 7 or 8 titans, 20ish motherships and 15 or so carriers. I think from our side we only lost random ships and HICs that got doomsdayed. Beyond that I think all our armor HACs stayed alive pretty well, and we killed off a whole bunch of fighters/fighter bombers.

All in all was a lot of fun, a bit more info can be found on the SHC thread here at the bottom of page 13 and early page 14.

Edit, oh, and here's a nice screenshot of the fight (not taken by me) linky.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#4 Loash

Loash

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

Edit, oh, and here's a nice screenshot of the fight (not taken by me) linky.

I'm seriously considering using that as a wallpaper it's a fantastic screenshot, although it could just as well be used as a test for "identify the super capitals of EvE" and "in game combat effects" :D

o7 as always Agony, that looked like it was a fun fight.
"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, don't buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don't give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of... whatever. FACE THE FACTS. THEN act."
Quellcrist Falconer

#5 [BDEAL] B1ade

[BDEAL] B1ade

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

it is my wallpaper now, till i get some screens from Co2's avatar dying anyway. GO PROVI \o/
PVP Basic Grad School of 2006
Ex Agony 2006-2007

Posted Image

#6 Nareg Maxence

Nareg Maxence

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yeah, what's with Co2's Avatar? What kind of way is that to treat your new neighbor? ;)
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?30756]BASIC-0707071707 [/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?33250]WOLFPACKS-1908071800[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?70929]ADVANCED-050320081900[/link]

#7 Tea

Tea

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

Yeah, what's with Co2's Avatar? What kind of way is that to treat your new neighbor? ;)

I wasn't there :( but I believe Co2 and BDeal were having a fight and after Co2 took a pasting they dropped a couple of titans on a BDeal station to scare off the gang.

BDeal (like Agony) tend to see these kind of things as an opportunity rather than be intimidated and so they threw some tackle on the titans and asked around the rest of the Skittles Coalition for help to kill them. As it isn't a Sov related we are free to shoot anyone we like so we did ;)

Co2 seem pretty chill about the whole thing but apparently AAA were annoyed (according to Kugu and Scrapheap). I don't know quite why they are bothered about the Skittles Coalition having fisticuffs amongst themselves but there we go. Main point is that we're fighting each other and having fun right now but are still willing to work together for greater pew pew.

Provi fight club, best club.

#8 glepp

glepp

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

What Tea said.

Also: When someone comes over to your house with biscuits, it would be rude not to eat at least one, no?

[20:58:13] CCP Unifex > loving the Tweed thing

#9 Esbear

Esbear

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

What Tea said.

Also: When someone comes over to your house with biscuits, it would be rude not to eat at least one, no?

Could I have more of these fights during EU tz? I hate missing out on these opportunities. Btw it was a mushroom that was offered, not a cookie. :amazed:

#10 glepp

glepp

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

What Tea said.

Also: When your new neighbors come over to your house with magic mushrooms, it would be rude not to eat at least one, no?

Could I have more of these fights during EU tz? I hate missing out on these opportunities. Btw it was a mushroom that was offered, not a cookie. :amazed:

Thanks Es, fixed my post.

[20:58:13] CCP Unifex > loving the Tweed thing